LANGSTON UNIVERSITY is working with incoming students on their application requirements, according to a Facebook post, as "national testing is being canceled during this challenging time. Langston University is waiving ACT and SAT scores for the Fall 2020 semester!"
Apply today at https://www.langston.edu/apply-now
Meet PYER MOSS fashion designer KERBY-JEAN RAYMOND
Say something interesting about your business here.
What's something exciting your business offers? Say it here.
Give customers a reason to do business with you.
1. Find/Make your study area
2. Commit to studying one hour every day,
3. Make a plan based on your subject.
4. Write it down..take notes/make outlines.
5. Use some study time to research career options and look for colleges that best suit you and your career plans.
6. If learning new subjects, getting good grades, having less stress at school, and the opportunity to make millions of dollars more in your lifetime by securing college degree isn't motivation enough for studying...and even if they are...find your own personal reason for making an effort. School requires an awful lot of you and your time....demand that your education is worth your dedication.
7. HAVE FUN
Acing your tests starts with studying in class by LISTENING carefully to your teacher and ASKING lots of questions when you don't understand or want to know more.
USE YOUR NOTES
You're always more prepared than you think; if you've kept notes and outlines as you've studied you can use those notes to study for your test, to memorize key facts and to see what information you're missing.
GET NERVOUS AFTER YOUR TEST
You have a job to do. Whether your goal in life is to be an astrophysicist or an NBA/WNBA star you can develop your muscles for working hard and doing a great job at whatever you choose to do in life by the amount of attention you give to learning. Tests/Exams are the equivalent of the big games. There's really only one secret to passing tests.,.BE PREPARED...know the material, then be bold, be confident and get the job done. Like taking the clutch shot, let the nerves wait until after the game.
OSSAA SUMMER COVID-19 GUIDELINE UNCHANGED
As of Friday, April 17, 2020, the OSSAA (Oklahoma Secondary Schools Activities Association) guideline for summer activities has not changed.
SUMMER TIME ACTIVITIES: Until further notice, no OSSAA member school activities will be permitted. The timeline for the beginning of summer activities will be provided to member schools at a time when CDC recommendations as well as State and Local government recommendations allow for safe participation.
Sheila Jones, Coach
McLAIN HIGH SCHOOL FOR SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Diane D'Costa, Coach
THOMAS EDISON PREPARATORY
Carolyn Leach, Coach
Aisha Bereal, Coach
CROSSOVER PREPARATORY ACADEMY
DeMarco Taylor, Coach
GEORGE WASHINGTON CARVER MIDDLE SCHOOL
William Rains, Coach
2134 NORTH MADISON PLACE
One of many shows at the TASM planetarium, see NASA engineers design, test and launch today's hottest missions.